A high temperature dried Lucerne that is chopped to provide scratch factor and structure to the diet without reducing nutrient density.
- High in quality effective structural fibre. It improves rumen function and provides a floating mat in the rumen.
- 88% dry matter, which stimulates dry matter intake.
- Provides the scratch factor in the ration without reducing the nutrient density of bulk of the diet as straw does.
- Helps increase saliva production, which contains high levels of natural bicarbonate to help buffer the rumen and reduce acidosis.
- Consistently high in natural proteins.
- Has a pH 6.5-7. It helps buffer the rumen when feeding large amounts of cereals, maize silage, compounds, acidic or wet silages.
- Has high levels of naturally occurring beta-carotene, antioxidants and vitamins which aid fertility through stronger heats and more viable eggs being flushed.
- Consistent and fully traceable; each bale is individually numbered.
- Contains natural Biotin, which improves hoof quality.
- Easy to handle and store – every tonne you buy gets fed, so there is no wastage.