Rations for finishing beef cattle are high energy rations designed to put gain on as rapidly and efficiently as possible. Beef cattle on finishing or full feed rations are typically allowed to eat as much as they can consume. An animal on full feed will eat approximately 85% of its ration as grain and the remaining 15% as forage.
We can provide high quality pedigree beef nuts and cereal rations designed to your specification.
All orders are in bulk and can be from 2 tonnes up to 28 tonnes and can be supplied in meal form or pallets we can also supply straights and blends.